Scotts School Contest!
5 Lucky Schools across Canada will receive a Scotts Bird Food Kit for their classroom!
Update - To make it easier on Canadian teachers & parents: to enter, all you have to do is tag us on social media - and comment with the name of your school, classroom and town!
Contest closes March 31, 2020 for submissions on all social media platforms. Contest winners will be announced by April 15, 2020 on social media - and prizes will be shipped out by May 1, 2020.
*Update - April 2, 2020: Due to current public health situation in Canada, and school closures across the country: prize pack winner announcement & delivery will be delayed - likely until Fall 2020.
- Classroom may be a pre-school, kindergarten, elementary, middle or secondary school class - but not a college, university or adult education class
- Each person can only enter once - selecting the social media method of your choice. Your unique nomination will only count once (whether posted via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook)
- Multiple nominators entering for the same school or classroom can enter
- Multiple classrooms from the same school may enter
- Scotts Bird Food will finalize contents of the prize closer to its shipment - but it will contain multiple bird feeders, bird feeder accessories and multiple bags of Scotts Bird Food
- Winner will be selected by random draw - using legitimate names of schools/classrooms entered across social media platforms
- Contest prize will be shipped out by mail - and will require the winning classrooms to provide a mailing address and phone number once the winners have been selected
- Contest only eligible for classrooms located in Canada
- Scotts Bird Food is manufactured in a facility that uses peanuts, tree nuts, wheat and soy. Teachers and/or parent guardians who win the contest should make any students who may come in contact with the prize pack aware. Some products selected for the prize pack may contain peanuts or nuts in the ingredient list.
- Contest eligible for Canadian residents only (excluding the province of Québec).